CD Portable System RC-QW35BK
- Manufacturer / Brand
- JVC - Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Other Combination - see Notes
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 230; D 7 x 1.5 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Power out
- 8 W (10 W max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CD Portable System RC-QW35BK - JVC - Victor Company of Japan,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 450 x 165 x 250 mm / 17.7 x 6.5 x 9.8 inch
Portable CD Player with Twin Cassette drives, AM/FM radio with 15 preset memory for each band.
Made in China
|User instruction booklet for JVC CD Portable System RC-QW35BK||2623 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 885 models, 768 with images and 117 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from JVC - Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.; Tokyo