- Manufacturer / Brand
- JVC - Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1962 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / D: 6 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Power out
- 0.5 W (max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: NIVICO 6H-3 - JVC - Victor Company of Japan,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 310 x 170 x 140 mm / 12.2 x 6.7 x 5.5 inch
- Model page created by Mirko Bersani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 885 models, 768 with images and 116 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from JVC - Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.; Tokyo
The model NIVICO 6H-3 is part of the collections of the following members.