Videomovie Cassette Adapter SVHS C-P6BKU
- Manufacturer / Brand
- JVC - Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1992 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 1 x 1,5 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Videomovie Cassette Adapter SVHS C-P6BKU - JVC - Victor Company of Japan,
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Converts (S)VHS-C sized cassettes into (S)VHS standard cassette size.
Made in Japan.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 915 models, 796 with images and 129 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from JVC - Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.; Tokyo