FM/WB/AM/SW 1-4 Portable Receiver KA009S
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, more than 2 SW bands plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Solar- and/or muscle driven, also addl. power jack possible / 3 × (AA)1,5 / 4,5-6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM/WB/AM/SW 1-4 Portable Receiver KA009S - Kaito Electronics Inc.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 166 x 135 x 65 mm / 6.5 x 5.3 x 2.6 inch
- Model page created by Sandor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model FM/WB/AM/SW 1-4 Portable Receiver is part of the collections of the following members.