Anitech 10-Band Portable Radio Cassette Recorder WCR200
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Anita, Anitech, Anitone (Marken), Kansai Handelsgesellschaft; Frankfurt / Main
- 1982 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 4 x 1,5 / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 cm = 2 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Anitech 10-Band Portable Radio Cassette Recorder WCR200 - Anita, Anitech, Anitone Marken
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 225 x 110 x 50 mm / 8.9 x 4.3 x 2 inch
Based on Sony CX20111 chip, is a compact analog multiband receiver and cassette record player.
Built-in electret microphone for voice recording.
The radio has 10 bands:
LW, MW, FM, 49m, 41m, 31m, 25m, 19m, 16m & 13m.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.6 kg / 1 lb 5.1 oz (1.322 lb)
- Model page created by Carlos Saavedra. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 16 models, 16 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Anita, Anitech, Anitone (Marken), Kansai Handelsgesellschaft; Frankfurt / Main