- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kingsley (brand); various manufacturers
- Pre-stage (adaptor for SW/FM/VHF/UHF incl. built-in), Frequency converter
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- RF Converter/Adapter (not voltage converter)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / AC 6.3 & DC 250 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KF/C610 - Kingsley brand; various
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Short Wave converter covering 50 - 54 MHz band.
This unit is connected to the antenna terminal of a short wave receiver tuned to 10.7MHz. 6.3V AC and 250V DC supplied by the short wave receiver.
Produced to encourage amateur radio business in the early VHF, 6 metre band after WW2.
- Mentioned in
- Australasian Radio World, October, 1947
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- HRSA Radio Waves October 2016, Page 23.
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 94 models, 28 with images and 11 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kingsley (brand); various manufacturers