Kingsley RKR Radiogram
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kingsley (brand); various manufacturers
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Power out
- 6 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Kingsley RKR Radiogram - Kingsley brand; various
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 19 x 10 x 15 inch / 483 x 254 x 381 mm
Total height with optional legs is 24 inches. The RKR circuit is closely based on the Philips 227 Tempo radiogram, with 6GW8 audio output valves instead of 6DX8, and it uses a high proportion of Philips and Mullard components.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12 kg / 26 lb 6.9 oz (26.432 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 61.95 AUS £
- Model page created by Susan Butcher. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 94 models, 28 with images and 11 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kingsley (brand); various manufacturers