KM101 Ch= K8
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kingsley (brand); various manufacturers
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KM101 Ch= K8 - Kingsley brand; various
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13 x 6 x 3.25 inch / 330 x 152 x 83 mm
The transistors and diodes (x 3) are branded with the Fairchild logo.
Colours available in Charm Grey, Deep Cocoa & Burnt Orange.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.5 kg / 3 lb 4.9 oz (3.304 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 29.95 AUS $
- Model page created by Brian Wilson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 94 models, 28 with images and 11 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kingsley (brand); various manufacturers