Transistor Six KT-63
- Manufacturer / Brand
- TEN (brand), Kobe Kogyo Corporation; Kobe
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.25 inch = 5.7 cm
- Power out
- 0.09 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor Six KT-63 - TEN brand, Kobe Kogyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 110 x 70 x 35 mm / 4.3 x 2.8 x 1.4 inch
- Reverse painted front.
Diode: 1NA4, varistor: KV-1.
Frequency range: 535-1605 kHz.
Earphone jack, connector for ext. antenna.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.3 kg / 0 lb 10.6 oz (0.661 lb)
- Model page created by William J Blanchflower. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 18 models, 18 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from TEN (brand), Kobe Kogyo Corporation; Kobe