Ten Autoradio AR361
- Manufacturer / Brand
- TEN (brand), Kobe Kogyo Corporation; Kobe
- 1962 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6/9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ten Autoradio AR361 - TEN brand, Kobe Kogyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Appears to have a built-in loudspeaker and telescopic aerial. The set has probably got a quick release catch to be used out of the car with internal battery.
- Model page created by Michael Watterson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 18 models, 18 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from TEN (brand), Kobe Kogyo Corporation; Kobe