Ten Autoradio AR-365SD
- Manufacturer / Brand
- TEN (brand), Kobe Kogyo Corporation; Kobe
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 4 x 1.5 / in car: 6 or 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3 inch = 7.6 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ten Autoradio AR-365SD - TEN brand, Kobe Kogyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Kobe Ten AR-365SD;
Portable transistor radio, for use as car radio with suitable bracket and external speaker.
Transistor count includes the 2SB180 (single ended power amplifier) in the bracket.
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 18 models, 18 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from TEN (brand), Kobe Kogyo Corporation; Kobe