Direction Finder KS-555
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Koden Electronics Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1970 ??
- Commercial Receiver (may include amateur bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Direction Finder KS-555 - Koden Electronics Co., Ltd.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 260 x 180 x 305 mm / 10.2 x 7.1 x 12 inch
- LW: ~150 - 400 kHz,
- BC/AM: ~520 - 1.600 kHz,
- Marine: ~1.6 MHz - 4.6 MHz
signal meter, turnable ferrite rod on top.
Compare with most similar but Bendix branded Direction Finder Navigator 555
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Koden Electronics Co., Ltd.; Tokyo