- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 2 & 60 & 100 & 4.5 & 6 & 7.5 Volt
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Hika KB 337 - Kolster Brandes Ltd. KB, K.B.,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15 x 18 x 9.5 inch / 381 x 457 x 241 mm
See feature in Wireless Magazine June 1934, for further details. (supplied by Dave Church)
LT = 2 volts,
HT1 = 60 volts, HT2 = 100 volts
GB1 = 4.5 volts, GB2 = 6 volts, GB3 = 7.5 volts
- Price in first year of sale
- 105.00 Hfl
- Source of data
- Technisch- Commercieel - Radio Vademecum Staleman
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 415 models, 372 with images and 253 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB