- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 130 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 200-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 21.3 cm = 8.4 inch
- Power out
- 4 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KB 383 - Kolster Brandes Ltd. KB, K.B.,
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 508 x 680 x 300 mm / 20 x 26.8 x 11.8 inch
Same chassis as KB383A but with controls mounted on the top panel under the lid.
One Loudspeaker; 213mm electrodynamic.
With Osram neon indicator.
Two 7D3 output pentode valves in parallel.
Mains safety cut out when rear panel is removed.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 48 lb (48 lb 0 oz) / 21.792 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 250.00 Hfl
- Source of data
- Technisch- Commercieel - Radio Vademecum Staleman
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 415 models, 372 with images and 253 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB