- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 464 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KB 670 - Kolster Brandes Ltd. KB, K.B.,
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 28.75 x 33 x 15.5 inch / 730 x 838 x 394 mm
The chassis is similar to that in the KB 640 and 650 table radios.
Wave ranges; MW 195 to 550m, LW 970 to 2300m, SW 16.6 to 50m,
- Price in first year of sale
- 270.00 Hfl
- Source of data
- Technisch- Commercieel - Radio Vademecum Staleman
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (288)
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 415 models, 372 with images and 253 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB