KB 750 UK Model
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 464 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200; 225; 250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KB 750 [UK Model] - Kolster Brandes Ltd. KB, K.B.,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 590 x 340 x 277 mm / 23.2 x 13.4 x 10.9 inch
KB 750 ALL-WAVE A.C. SUPERHET WITH 8 WATTS PUSH-PULL OUTPUT.
8 VALVES PLUS TUNING INDICATOR. (and rectifier)
"This magnificent K B All-Wave Superhet will give you a new and finer impression of modern radio reception. You will be astonished by the marvellous fidelity of reproduction, the great reserve of power and the ease with which it polls in stations all over the world. The K B 750 is a model de hue, incorporating every worth while up-to-date feature.
Richly figured walnut cabinet of exceptional beauty. "Peer-less" extra-large 4-colour Tuning Dial with over 120 station names.
"Selective" lighting illuminates each wave-band separately. Cathode-Ray Tuning Indicator. "Dashboard" visual indicators for tone and volume. Two short-wave bands cover 11.5 to 100 metres. Sockets for pick-up and external speaker with switch to cut out internal speaker. 8-in. high-fidelity speaker.
Dimensions 23¼ ins. long. 13½ ins. high, 11½ ins. deep. May be used with KB All-Wave "Rejectostat" Aerial.
Four-Wave Bands : 11.5-32, 30-100, 194-595 and 725-2150 metres."
Also available with "continental" tube set: EF5, EK3, EB4, EF5, EM1, EBC3, EL3, EL3, AZ4. There are two gramophone cabinets, based on this model (no typeno.) Record player: price Hfl 320 and Record player with changer: price Hfl 380
Working Demonstration of a KB 750 on the Radio Museum Youtube channel
- Price in first year of sale
- 195.00 Hfl
- Source of data
- Technisch- Commercieel - Radio Vademecum Staleman
|KB 750 service manual||5943 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 415 models, 372 with images and 253 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB