KB 935 (935M)
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 130 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Visual Tuning Indicator pre Eye
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 205; 225; 245 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KB 935 - Kolster Brandes Ltd. KB, K.B.,
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 410 x 475 x 268 mm / 16.1 x 18.7 x 10.6 inch
Similar to model 666 but with additional neon idicator.
Staleman lists this model as 935M, specifying the same characteristics as KB666 which is listed with 100-250V mains.
- Price in first year of sale
- 185.00 Hfl
- Source of data
- Technisch- Commercieel - Radio Vademecum Staleman
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 415 models, 372 with images and 253 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB