- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 11.5 inch = 29.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KB 151 - Kolster Brandes Ltd. KB, K.B.,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
This speaker would have required a DC power supply to energise the electromagnet. It is not known if this was included in the speaker or if a supply from the radio was required.
A similar speaker fitted into the KB 214 was wired across the HT supply of approximatly 175 to 200 volts. The field coil resistance was estimated at 13,000 ohms.
The speaker chassis (driver) was also available seperatly as the KB 125
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 415 models, 372 with images and 253 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB