- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 1.5 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KB 234 - Kolster Brandes Ltd. KB, K.B.,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 26.25 x 13 x 11.75 inch / 667 x 330 x 298 mm
This radio is described as a 5 valve receiver comprising 2 screen grid stages, detector, and 2 transformer coupled low frequency stages. It is more than likely it also has a valve rectifier. in the power supply. The radio has 2 chassis, the HF, detactor and preamp, and the power output and power supply are on a seperate chassis.
see also the KB 233
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 415 models, 372 with images and 253 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB