- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 205; 225; 245 / 7,5 & 67,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3 inch = 7.6 cm
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Rhapsody MP151 - Kolster Brandes Ltd. KB, K.B.,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 240 x 180 x 80 mm / 9.4 x 7.1 x 3.1 inch
Price £13.12s.11d. plus tax.
This model MP151 can be identified by its open MW & LW Oscillator coils.
- Price in first year of sale
- 14.00 GBP
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader sheet 1247. Paul Stennings CD vol 2.
- Model page created by Jean-Paul Moriamé. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 414 models, 371 with images and 253 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kolster Brandes Ltd. (KB, K.B., ITT); Foots Cray; GB