9 Transistor KT-91
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kowa Company Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 9 Transistor KT-91 - Kowa Company Ltd.; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Kowa 9 Transistor Pocket Radio Model KT-91.
Frequency Range 535 - 1605 KC.
Earphone jack, leather case, belt clip.
The board is the same in the models reported under Lafayette FS-91.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 29 models, 23 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kowa Company Ltd.; Tokyo