12 Transistor KTR-1251 (Japan 403)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Koyo Denki Co. Ltd.; Kodaira, Tokyo
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 12 Transistor KTR-1251 - Koyo Denki Co. Ltd.; Kodaira,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
FM AFC, tone control, terminals for earphone, MPX out, AC adapter, AUX in, antenna.
Made in Japan 403
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 54 models, 50 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Koyo Denki Co. Ltd.; Kodaira, Tokyo