- Manufacturer / Brand
- Koyo Denki Co. Ltd.; Kodaira, Tokyo
- 1973 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220 / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 cm = 4.7 inch
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KTR-1391 - Koyo Denki Co. Ltd.; Kodaira,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 245 x 150 x 80 mm / 9.6 x 5.9 x 3.1 inch
Timer with spring winding.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.2 kg / 2 lb 10.3 oz (2.643 lb)
- Model page created by Gil Silva. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 54 models, 50 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Koyo Denki Co. Ltd.; Kodaira, Tokyo