Super-Power Long Range Panoramic 11-71
Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-220; 220-240; 240-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 4.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super-Power Long Range Panoramic 11-71 - Kriesler Radio Company;
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 385 x 155 x 175 mm / 15.2 x 6.1 x 6.9 inch
Colours available in Burgundy, Ivory & Charcoal/Pink.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.4 kg / 9 lb 11.1 oz (9.692 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 26.76 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Manufacturers Data
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Kriesler Technical Service Instructions.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 888 models, 408 with images and 428 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)
The model Super-Power Long Range Panoramic is part of the collections of the following members.
Forum contributions about this model: Kriesler Radio: Super-Power Long Range Panoramic 11-71
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
Hello. Just a note that two of the schematics for this model pertain to the model 11-71A, not the 11-71. These should be transferred to the correct model page.
Stuart Irwin, 03.Nov.14