Stereo Triple Twin 11-86
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220; 240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo Triple Twin 11-86 - Kriesler Radio Company;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 374 x 65 x 435 mm / 14.7 x 2.6 x 17.1 inch
"Portable" stereo radiogram.
Colour combinations available in Charcoal/Pink, Mocha/Ivory & Blue/Ivory.
Dimensions include knobs, latches etc.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 9.2 kg / 20 lb 4.2 oz (20.264 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 55.56 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Kriesler Series "A" Radio Handbook.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V. Series Vol. 1, 1963, Page K25.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 894 models, 439 with images and 433 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)