17" Console 121-3 Ch= 121-1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6CW7 6BL8 6BX6 6BX6 6BX6 6CK6 6BL8 6BX6 6BM8 6BL8 6BM8 6BL8 6BL8 6CM5 6R3 1S2 6N3 6N3 MW43-64 or MW43-69
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36000/30500 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 17" Console 121-3 Ch= 121-1 - Kriesler Radio Company;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 23 x 33 x 24 inch / 584 x 838 x 610 mm
This 17" (43 cm) B&W television tuned the 10 then standard Australian VHF channels.
Cabinet finished in walnut.
- Price in first year of sale
- 229.95 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Nov 1957.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Schematic.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (Television Service Manual 2nd edition 1961, L.J. Series 1962 & 1967, Page K2.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 874 models, 370 with images and 383 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)