Special Table Model 121-4
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6CW7 6BL8 6BX6 6BX6 6BX6 6CK6 6BL8 6BX6 6BM8 6BL8 6BM8 6BL8 6BL8 6CM5 6R3 1S2 6N3 6N3 MW43-64 or MW43-69
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36000/30500 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Special Table Model 121-4 - Kriesler Radio Company;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 21 x 22 x 24 inch / 533 x 559 x 610 mm
This 17" (43 cm) B&W television set tuned the 10 then standard Australian VHF channels.
Cabinet finishes in walnut or rosewood.
Wooden legs with castors optional extra for £6/6/-
- Price in first year of sale
- 208.95 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Nov 1957.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Schematic.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (Television Service Manual 2nd edition 1961, L.J. Series 1962 & 1967, Page K2.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 873 models, 362 with images and 379 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)