603 Ch= 600
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 458 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 9 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 135 & 2 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 603 Ch= 600 - Kriesler Radio Company;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. I I
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Trade Annual 1939 P261.
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 877 models, 376 with images and 420 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)