Console Grand Computermatic 121-59 Ch= 79-4C
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36750/31250 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 225-245; 245-265 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Console Grand Computermatic 121-59 Ch= 79-4C - Kriesler Radio Company;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 28.75 x 31.5 x 17.5 inch / 730 x 800 x 445 mm
23" B&W television set tunes the 13 standard Australian VHF channels. This model has a wired remote control and a motorized tuner.
Cabinet on castors, finished in maple, walnut or rose mahogany with gold trim.
See also model Console Grand Computermatic 121-64 Super-Fringe in identical cabinet.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 138 lb (138 lb 0 oz) / 62.652 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 219.45 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Kriesler Model Handbook Series A, October 1962.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Addendum to Service Handbook 79-4A TV Chassis Series B, September 1962.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (L.J. Series Vol. 2, 1967, Page K14.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 879 models, 387 with images and 424 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)