- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- BD233 BF495 BF494 BF495 BF494 BF324 BF324 BC559 BC549 BC558 BC547 BC549 BC558 BC547 BC548 BC548 BC558 BC547 BC548 BC337 BC327 BC558 BC547 BC548 BC337 BC327 BDY38 or. 2N3055 BDY38 or. 2N3055 unknown_diode unknown_diode BZX79 BA216 BA220 BB117 BA219 TCA420 TCA420
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100; 240; 265 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Q4-7000 11-215 - Kriesler Radio Company;
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 505 x 570 x 370 mm / 19.9 x 22.4 x 14.6 inch
A four piece modular Stereo Radiogram consisting of of Command Module (containing the AM/FM radio, amplifier, power supply, controls and external connection facilties) a separate turntable unit, and two speaker modules.
Record changer: Garrard 6-300, 4-pole motor, Shure M756S magnetic cartridge.
- Price in first year of sale
- 499.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1975 to Feb 1977.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Service Sheet No. 163, July 1976.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 874 models, 370 with images and 383 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)