Q4 Disc-O-Tape 11-209
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Changer + Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 240; 265 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Q4 Disc-O-Tape 11-209 - Kriesler Radio Company;
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 570 x 670 x 430 mm / 22.4 x 26.4 x 16.9 inch
A three piece modular console Disc-O-Tape featuring electronic auto stop on cassette, 10" full range speakers, dual channel power indicating meters and Garrard 6-300 record changer/player with 4 pole motor and diamond stylus.
Q4 boxes type Q4-13 available as an optional extra.
- Price in first year of sale
- 539.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1975 & Feb 1976.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Service Sheet No. 162, July 1976.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 879 models, 386 with images and 423 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)