Q4 Disc-O-Tape 11-401 Ch= 89-104 With BSR C141R changer
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Changer + Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Q4 Disc-O-Tape 11-401 Ch= 89-104 [With BSR C141R changer] - Kriesler Radio Company;
- Console with any shape - in general
Q4 Disc-O-Tape modular console, front load cassette, FM/AM stereo, 15W RMS per channel.
3-speed BSR Type C141R record changer with magnetic cartridge.
- Price in first year of sale
- 769.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1979 to Feb 1981.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Service Sheet No. 171, October 1979.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 873 models, 362 with images and 379 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kriesler Radio Company; Newtown (Sydney)