- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1,5 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Nagra SNN/S - Kudelski SA; Cheseaux-sur-
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 150 x 103 x 26 mm / 5.9 x 4.1 x 1 inch
- Body milled from a solid aluminum block 3 3/4 and 1 7/8 in/s (9.5 and 4.74 cm/s) tape speed. Rewind manually by use of a folding crank. Price in Austria ÖS 30410.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.6 kg / 1 lb 5.1 oz (1.322 lb)
- Model page created by Jose Vigil. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Nagra is part of the collections of the following members.