- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)
- 1965 ??
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Wholesale Radio
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 99-45502 - Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9.5 x 6.25 x 3.875 inch / 241 x 159 x 98 mm
Speaker is 4 inch x 6 inch with 8 ohm impedance. Walnut veneer wood case. Phono jack on back.
Made in Japan
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2 lb 2 oz (2.125 lb) / 0.965 kg
- Model page created by David Erali. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1349 models, 1165 with images and 413 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)