Amateur Band Receiver HA-500
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)
- 1968 ?
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Wholesale Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 2608/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 117 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Amateur Band Receiver HA-500 - Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15 x 7.5 x 10 inch / 381 x 191 x 254 mm
Lafayette HA-500 Amateur Band Receiver. Covers the 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 and 6 meter amateur bands.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 25 lb 0 oz (25 lb) / 11.350 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 129.95 USD
- Mentioned in
- Lafayette Radio Catalog (Catalog No.683 Spring 1968 page 121.)
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1350 models, 1166 with images and 413 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)