CB Transceiver Micro 923
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)
- 1974 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Wholesale Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CB Transceiver Micro 923 - Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Mobile CB Transceiver. 23 channels. Output power 5 Watt.
Button for emergency call on channel 9.
24 Transistors, only one not known in any database: 2SCF8. Listed one per type.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“CQ Elettronica”, CD editor, special number 12, December 1974.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (“CQ Elettronica”, Italy, CD editor, number 3, March 1973.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1357 models, 1174 with images and 420 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)