Communications Receiver KT-200
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)
- 1960 ??
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Wholesale Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Communications Receiver KT-200 - Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 390 x 220 x 290 mm / 15.4 x 8.7 x 11.4 inch
similar to Lafayette HE-10.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.8 kg / 19 lb 6.1 oz (19.383 lb)
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1351 models, 1167 with images and 419 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)