- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Wholesale Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3 inch = 7.6 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FS-233 - Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The Lafayette Model FS-233 is an AC/DC Operated 5 Tube AM Receiver. Identical to Topline 5M-100.
Made in Japan
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 1-63, Set 615, Folder 7)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1350 models, 1166 with images and 413 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)