Solid State Receiver LR-100
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Wholesale Radio
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State Receiver LR-100 - Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14.5 x 4.25 x 9.75 inch / 368 x 108 x 248 mm
Lafayette 50-Watt Solid State AM/FM Stereo Receiver Model LR-100.
Bass-, Treble-Control, Loudness.
Phono IN (Cer, Mag), AUX IN, Tape REC
Made in Japan.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (MHF-23)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- -- Original prospect or advert (Lafayette annual catalog 1970 (number 700). Listed on page 20 and on the back cover.)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1330 models, 1146 with images and 405 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)