Transistor 6 FS-110
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Wholesale Radio
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor 6 FS-110 - Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Similar to the models reported under Standard SR-F22.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1350 models, 1166 with images and 413 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lafayette Radio & TV Corp; New York (NY)