- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lang Radio Enterprises Inc., New York
- 1955 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 527 - Lang Radio Enterprises Inc.,
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
Lang Radio AM Table Top Alarm Clock Tube Radio Model 527.
Lang Radio Enterprises Inc., New York.
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lang Radio Enterprises Inc., New York