Portable Stereo 2 Band Radio Twin Cassette Recorder Q-10
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Larsen; (where?)
- 1985 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220 / UM2: 8 x 1,5 / 12 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 11 W (max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Portable Stereo 2 Band Radio Twin Cassette Recorder Q-10 - Larsen; where?
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 567 x 133 x 142 mm / 22.3 x 5.2 x 5.6 inch
Radio-cassette recorder (boombox) with two detachable two-way-speakers. Double cassette deck, equalizer. Jacks for headphones and microphone.
- AM: 530 - 1605 kHz
- FM: 88 - 108 MHz
Made in Korea.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.730 kg / 8 lb 3.5 oz (8.216 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 280,000.00 ITL
- Model page created by Corrado Naso. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Larsen; (where?)