AM FM MPX Stereo Headphone Radio TA-324
LE-BO Products Co., Inc.; Woodsyde (NY)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- LE-BO Products Co., Inc.; Woodsyde (NY)
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM FM MPX Stereo Headphone Radio TA-324 - LE-BO Products Co., Inc.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Made in Korea.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from LE-BO Products Co., Inc.; Woodsyde (NY)