- Soviet Union
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Leningrad Kozitsky Works
- Commercial Transmitter & Receiver (TRX not Amateur)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Radiotelegraf Works
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 / 120; 180; 240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Power out
- 3.5 W (unknown quality)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sever - Leningrad Kozitsky Works
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 220 x 158 x 133 mm / 8.7 x 6.2 x 5.2 inch
- Rare WW2 transceiver. Designer B.A. Michalin, Russia.
Frequency range TX: 2.5 - 6 MHz, RX: 2 - 10 MHz. Battery weight 6 Kg.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2 kg / 4 lb 6.5 oz (4.405 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Mentioned in
- Magazine "Radio", 5/2007 (Russia)
- Model page created by Zenonas Langaitis. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 70 models, 61 with images and 45 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Leningrad Kozitsky Works