Radio Receiving Set Box BC-14 A
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio Receiving Set Box BC-14 A - Liberty Electric Corporation;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13 x 9 x 9 inch / 330 x 229 x 229 mm
- Made for Signal Corps, US Army, covers 200 - 600 m, catwhisker detector, push-button operated buzzer, similar with ID = 100607.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6 kg / 13 lb 3.5 oz (13.216 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Radio Receiving Set Box is part of the collections of the following members.