Automatic Turn-over Record Changer
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lincoln Electronics Corp.; New York, NY
- 1950 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record-Changer, both sides!
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Automatic Turn-over Record Changer - Lincoln Electronics Corp.; New
Automatically plays 20 Standard or 22 LP records one side or both sides. Intermixes 7, 10 or 12 inch diameter records of the same speed. Connects to a separate amplifier for sound output. The records are picked up by a vacuum system. After playing, the records drop down into the base.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (The New Yorker (magazine), Dec 2, 1950 page 109)
- Model page created by David Erali. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lincoln Electronics Corp.; New York, NY