- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lincoln Radio Corporation (Allied); Chicago (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Lincoln Radio & Television
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); Hi-Fi-High End products
- Tuned circuits
- 20 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110/125 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Symphonic - Lincoln Radio Corporation
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 590 x 990 x 390 mm / 23.2 x 39 x 15.4 inch
Woofer 12-inch Jensen A12
Tweeter 5-inch Jensen Q4
Two chassis, receiver with 12 tubes and amplifier with 8 tubes.
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Andrea Jimenez. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 44 models, 22 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lincoln Radio Corporation (Allied); Chicago (IL)