FM Tuner Kremlin
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Linn Products Ltd., Glasgow, Scotland
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-120; 220-240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM Tuner Kremlin - Linn Products Ltd., Glasgow,
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 320 x 80 x 326 mm / 12.6 x 3.1 x 12.8 inch
A hi-fi FM stereo tuner with a digital frequency display. Provision for wired remote in and out facility designed for use in a distributed system (Knekt) which makes possible the
remote operation of various Linn products using the Kolektor Handset infrared remote control.
AERIAL AND CABLE INPUTS - 75ohm unbalanced, F-type connector.
Power supply for external RF amplifier,
Voltage 13.7V current 40mA maximum (short-circuit protected).
Supply can be switched to either or both RF inputs.
REMOTE INPUT - current loop remote control input,
Maximum DC current source - 40mA (short-circuit protected).
Sensitivity - 5mA differential signal current.
Bias voltage —10V (to power remote IR sensors).
2 X AUDIO OUPUTS - unbalanced RCA phono
Output impedance - 100 ohm.
Minimum load -1 kilohm.
Output level - 830 mV rms into 1 kilohm at ±75kHz peak deviation.
REMOTE OUTPUT - current loop remote control output.
Output signal current - 6mA.
Tuning range 87.5 - 108.5MHz or 75.5 - 90.5MHz depending on territory.
10kHz Manual tuning speed varies automatically.
SCAN TUNING INTERVAL
100kHz - fast scan, 50kHz - slow scan. Scan tuning speed varies automatically.
PRESET MEMORY TUNING
80 memories store the tuning frequency, the RE input selection and the state of the MONO function.
Individual presets can be erased. All presets can be erased in one operation.
SIGNAL STRENGTH METER
Range 0 - 120dBuV
MUTE/SCAN -TUNING THRESHOLD
Default setting - 25dBuV user adjustable between 3 and 80dBuV.
Power requirements: 100-120V/220-240V AC 50/60Hz voltage selector export model
Power consumption: 20VA approx.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.7 kg / 10 lb 5.6 oz (10.352 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Linn Product Information sheet Kremlin FM Tuner dated Jan 1996)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Owner's Manual Kremlin FM Tuner)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 7 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Linn Products Ltd., Glasgow, Scotland