- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago, IL
- 1966 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 7H17-03A - Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- LLoyds Solid State 7H17-03A;
3 W power consumption, LLoyd´s Electronic Ltd., Taiwan.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 158 models, 131 with images and 9 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago, IL