Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago, IL
- 1958 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - only for Earphone!
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Crystal Radio - Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 165 models, 141 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago, IL